Saturday, December 12, 2015

The East Liberty Presbyterian Church




Now that the semester has ended, I'll be wrapping up this blog. Thank you to everyone who came by to read!

Before I go, I wanted to share the link to my final project, titled The Bell Tower Reached for the Heavens. In it, I explore the history and architecture (of course) of the East Liberty Presbyterian Church. It is a really beautiful building, and self-guided and guided walking tours are available if that is something that interests you. The ELPC's website has more info.

Here is the link to the project: https://goo.gl/8gZgZE

And, I'll be moving my obsession with trees/nature/architecture and nature/nature in city environments to Instagram sometime in the near future. I have way too many tree photos...


No comments:

Post a Comment