Monday, December 7, 2015

Chatham University Throughout The Seasons

As the semester winds down, I come another few steps closer to graduation. I started working at Chatham in June of 2014 and began graduate school that fall. I have two classes left to complete this spring before I earn a Master of Arts in Professional Writing.

There were lots of moments when I stopped to appreciate the beauty of this campus. Rachel Carson is an alumna of Chatham, so of course there is an abundance of nature here. In many ways, Chatham represents what I love about Pittsburgh and what this blog is about--nature and architecture, standing as one, until one day nature takes back what we have created.

Here are all my favorite photos of Chatham, taken from June of 2014 to present.

























No comments:

Post a Comment